Vulnerability assessment is the method of identifying vulnerable points on your internal networking system as well as quantifying and prioritizing them. It enables your organization to protect the network perimeter and database from hackers, data breaches, malware, browser exploits, and phishing attempts.
Who needs it and why?
Any organization working on information technology, ecommerce business solutions, forum, defending website, and software product provider need vulnerability assessment on a regular basis. It is essential to protect their IT infrastructure by assessing carefully the security resources on complex firewall, intrusion detection systems, and anti-virus software.
Vulnerability assessment is needed because of the following benefits:
- Identification of potential vulnerabilities such as unnecessary open ports, rouge devices, social security and credit card number, harmful script configuration, open shares, etc. within the computer, network, and communication security system before a malicious attack can occur.
- Prioritization of resources allocation related to the system vulnerabilities.
- Regular check up of total system to minimize the chances of security breaches.
- Assurance of the security of setup and configuration of networking system.
- Reduction of non compliance to regulatory standards.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your valuable data and information.
Vulnerability assessment services we provide
Our expert team renders the service of vulnerability assessment to meet the needs and desires of the clients. Our service in this field includes: